Monday, December 07, 2009

Update: Advanced Writing Class

Several of you have expressed interest in the writing intensive class I'm starting. Sadamu has sent his application letter ~ I'm waiting on Allun's letter. Other applications have come in through the StudyCom page, but there is still space in the class.

I'd like to make a few comments about what I hope we can do in this course. First, the writing won't be just essays and academic writing. I want to customize the the class and assignments to suit individual writing goals: academic, business, professional, technical, and personal communication. Exploring a variety a writing styles, forms and situations will make the class more interesting ~ and develop stronger writing skills.

If you are interested in taking this class, please email me ~ vanessa.87036@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...