Sunday, March 02, 2008

YouTube

YouTube offers authentic examples of everyday English used by everyday people. Study English with free videos from YouTube,

YouTube - Essay Writing for ESL/EFL Students

YouTube and ESL

YouTube Videos in the ESL Classroom

ESL videos, with quizzes

You can also visit YouTube and do search for ESL or just look for videos in English that interest you.

AN ONLINE YOUTUBE ASSIGNMENT:

Go to youtube and look for videos. Pick one (or more) share with the rest of the class. Write a brief description and review.

1 comment:

  1. Hi All

    I watched the "YouTube", Essay Writing for EFL Students.

    It was a big surprise for me to know that we could use YouTubes as learning tips. I have seen YouTubes several times before but I never thought they were as good tips for learning English.

    I think I could understand what the
    teacher said in it. I missed his speech many times, however summaries of his speech were shown on the screen at the same time, so I could easily catch up his speech.

    I felt that I had been taking a lesson at class. I was most impressed by the explanation for summary paragraph. He said in it
    'do not translate from your tongue.'

    I mostly translate my writing from my tongue, so I strongly think I have to write simply in my English. It means I should read many English writings, doesn't it?

    Regards,
    Sadamu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...