Saturday, October 06, 2007

blog face lift!

As you'll note, Blogging English has had a makeover - a "face lift". I added a feature - In the News. Now you can read the news in English without leaving the site. Are there other topic areas you'd like to see here? Let me know. Links, at the bottom of the page, have been expanded. Instead of just our own pages (have you been keeping them updated?), the links section now has a number of ESL resource links.

Closed polls with results are also at the bottom of the page. I had to take the picture out because it did not not fit well either in header or right hand column. I added picture "features", Mountainair Scenes and an art one, to Mountainair Arts that I change out from periodically. We could have a picture feature here too - perhaps a cartoon of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...